Poll

Which 1 do you want?

Urban levels
16 (26.7%)
Killable male scientist
11 (18.3%)
Story to each mission
7 (11.7%)
A few semi open world levels (like say Bioshock)
19 (31.7%)
Human Garbage (Maybe being mini dungeons)
7 (11.7%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Voting closed: February 04, 2018, 10:51:23 PM

Things We Want

veryhot post 4051 41
I've found some things people want, and I decided to make a poll of them. So what do you choose!  8)

mostly the first 2. Its not our game so let the devs do what they got in store for us first before making additions. Also why we need a poll for things we'd like too see? they'll hear us out or probably already have something in the works already.

Thanks, KS!   :D ;)

Keep Voting everyone! It's the thing that makes this forum great!

The poles growing big, we can tell them what we want.  ;D I personally want a more detailed story to each mission!  :D

I want a proper ant war map. Preferrably with terrain between the two ant colonies that frequently gets flooded so they get time to lick their wounds during the night after hard day of ant war.

I want a proper ant war map. Preferrably with terrain between the two ant colonies that frequently gets flooded so they get time to lick their wounds during the night after hard day of ant war.

Yeah, and resource rich areas for the armies to fight over, like fish/aphids. AND MAYBE A TITAN!

It would preferable if there was lion ant!

Ran out of things to say... Give me a sec.

Tbqh I've grown to like the male scientist.  I like a good challenge, and he both provides and cheers the colony on for their victories. 
And on the sixth day, God created ant in his own image, and gave them dominion over the earth and all of its creatures.  Amen.

Yay I just beat challenge 1!

• Mike

• Colony
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Community Manager

The god Mike asks for more votes!

Please vote  ;)

I want none of these things in all honesty.  I like the nature.  If I wanted to see urban levels and human garbage, I'd go outside and find some real ants.
I relate too much to the male scientist to want him to die.
I don't understand the Bioshock reference as I've not played it.
I like the nature documentary style of the current game.  It's so unique. 
Granted, a cockroach infested urban level could be fun, but this game is so organic.  I want it to kind of keep the current charm that it has.