Register
Login

Hold Out Top Score

veryhot post 2154 39
https://imgur.com/a/d3fox

381,760 wave 54- those devil coaches wipe out half of my forces every time

Would it be possible to have a leaderboard of your scores on each missions so you can see if you made improvements?

https://imgur.com/bLjg01q

Finally got to round 50 with a score of 333,408!! Big shout out to jimscheideler for posting a video of how he got so far!

This bring up a question though. How exactly are the individual scores like attack score and resources collected tallied up? I did things pretty similarly to jim but my score is much lower, and I'd like to know some tips on how to improve it.

503,347 wave 61 got into the problem of running out of food. had 107 combat ants and 60 something workers. works where set to get food with out fighting and combat ants where had both set as combat takes priority over food.

have a screen shot but do not know how to upload it
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 12:44:18 PM by rasco41 »

tried again only got to wave 53 must say that more ants is not better you want lots of level 3 not a insane amount of level 1 had something like 150 ants (some level 3 most level 1), level 3 can live though a spray level one apparently can't. I have also noticed my ants if left on the same marker long enough they go back to the queen?? thought just occurred to me is this to heal??

I have also noticed my ants if left on the same marker long enough they go back to the queen?? thought just occurred to me is this to heal??

I don't know if ants can heal (besides the Formicarium upgrade).  I think they just randomly follow the trail, and then some will go back while others waiting around at the queen will go to the pheromone. 
And on the sixth day, God created ant in his own image, and gave them dominion over the earth and all of its creatures.  Amen.

• Mike

• Colony
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Community Manager
Ants heal passively (but slowly). The trail behaviour is just that.

Ants heal passively (but slowly). The trail behaviour is just that.

Mike would it be possible to have a leaderboard of some kind so you can see which score you got and see if you beat your last score?

733,886 my high score putting speed tiles down at entrance just so the soldier ants get out of the way for the work ants to pick the food up faster

goal is for 1,000,000 not sure if possible so far

thanks for the info Mike, any chance a tile upgrade for healing latter on?? maybe when ants get below 10% they go there and you can only have 1 ant healing per tile?? just its annoying when a adlut coach horse comes in all my ants die as they are on low health.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 04:24:53 PM by rasco41 »

If you use imgur to upload the photo you can share it.

If you use imgur to upload the photo you can share it.

You can also upload to steam, and link it from there if it's set to "public." 
And on the sixth day, God created ant in his own image, and gave them dominion over the earth and all of its creatures.  Amen.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/929298615333124159/461A8C820BF2477FD9634816EA7C6556D1D58E01/

Not my best score seems I forgot to get the screen shot of my best one.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 05:52:50 AM by rasco41 »

thanks
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 05:52:16 AM by rasco41 »

wow I gotta get back at it a leaderboard would be cool for the challenge modes!