Register
Login

Hi from Australia

normal post 465 4
G'Day!

So, this is a game I've always wanted and I've been gaming for more than 30 years.
I keep reptiles and have had a large number of pets over the years.
A formicarium has always been of interest, but alas there are limits with my Wife!
So this is the next best thing.

The vibe and memories to Dungeon Keeper brought back a lot of memories, this is with Ants who are my all time favorite insect.

Keep up the great work Devs, for such a small team you have done a stellar job already.

How is the land down under?  I hear everything wants to kill you...
And on the sixth day, God created ant in his own image, and gave them dominion over the earth and all of its creatures.  Amen.

• Mike

• Colony
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Community Manager
Welcome Telinoz! You're totally right with Dungeon Keeper - in fact our main inspiration for this game. Glad you're enjoying.

How is the land down under?  I hear everything wants to kill you...

Ha ha!! Yes, but I make them all my slaves!

To be honest, I've been bitten once by a baby wolf spider in 17 years living here.
You just have to keep an eye open, like on the can when there are red backs around ;-)

Welcome Telinoz! You're totally right with Dungeon Keeper - in fact our main inspiration for this game. Glad you're enjoying.

I felt that vibe as soon as I came across a review video on Youtube.
After that I binge watched some channels and it was a no brainer buying this on Steam.