Register
Login

Future Campaign

normal post 572 6
In the earlier stages of the game, you guys planned to base the game around a migrating Formica ereptor colony. Is this still planned, or will the game just focus around the formicarium?

• Mike

• Colony
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Community Manager
In the earlier stages of the game, you guys planned to base the game around a migrating Formica ereptor colony. Is this still planned, or will the game just focus around the formicarium?

The focus has shifted - and given the positive reaction the formicarium scientists have had we think we're going in the right direction. The previously-planned way of doing things would have played out relatively similarly, but without the injection of humour and personality the formicarium can provide.

I say we progress it and the scientists get cancelled do to cruel ant testing and the ants are free and create a migrating colony, it'd tie in with the original plan and the newest one. I'd love to take down a snake... it'd be fun having you colony having to survive the elements

I don't think that ants are protected by most animal rights laws...
And on the sixth day, God created ant in his own image, and gave them dominion over the earth and all of its creatures.  Amen.

They could be? You never know :)

Don't axe the scientists. That guy is funny as hell and gives the formicarium mode some spice to it.

He is funny, but it'd be funnier if we got out and he had a running commentary the entire time, this would happen later not like 3.1 and 3.2