Register
Login
It's pretty fun, the world is huge, I imported my colony, all the creatures fighting each other near my entrance is good source of food and once I had plenty fighting ants, I could just camp outside my entrance and before I knew it I had an abundance of food, at that point I became invincible and then it became a bit repetitive/pointless. Hadn't encountered other ant colonies thus far, maybe they will put up a challenge

Haven't encountered any game bugs yet, after playing a few hours.

It's pretty fun, the world is huge, I imported my colony, all the creatures fighting each other near my entrance is good source of food and once I had plenty fighting ants, I could just camp outside my entrance and before I knew it I had an abundance of food, at that point I became invincible and then it became a bit repetitive/pointless. Hadn't encountered other ant colonies thus far, maybe they will put up a challenge

Haven't encountered any game bugs yet, after playing a few hours.

Try hunting uber creatures, or surviving the attack wave option. 
And on the sixth day, God created ant in his own image, and gave them dominion over the earth and all of its creatures.  Amen.

I have tried hunting the uber creatures but despite the fact that it's the best game mode i've played yet there is already not enough difficulty in the game I have put the maximum difficulty in ramp with spikes and I made four groups of 47 mortars level 3 and 10 soldier level 3 and I could master the entire map and one of my groups was enough to kill all the uber creatures at the instant they did spawn as all the others creatures by the way, I had constantly 37 000 food in my storages so my ants did can't collect more food... I handle this colony an entire day and I let it turn during the night but I wasn't anymore in difficulty for the game.
I think we should can choose the rythm of apparition of the Uber creatures in the begin menu that would allows the player to have a true challenge... and among others being able to see uber creature fights  ;)
In the game of ants, you play or you die.

I have tried hunting the uber creatures but despite the fact that it's the best game mode i've played yet there is already not enough difficulty in the game I have put the maximum difficulty in ramp with spikes and I made four groups of 47 mortars level 3 and 10 soldier level 3 and I could master the entire map and one of my groups was enough to kill all the uber creatures at the instant they did spawn as all the others creatures by the way, I had constantly 37 000 food in my storages so my ants did can't collect more food... I handle this colony an entire day and I let it turn during the night but I wasn't anymore in difficulty for the game.
I think we should can choose the rythm of apparition of the Uber creatures in the begin menu that would allows the player to have a true challenge... and among others being able to see uber creature fights  ;)

Hm I'm getting swarmed and destroyed as soon as I open up to the outside world now that we get attack swarms

me I have begun my game by making a group of worker ant around my queen and a group of mortars, after I ate all food in the underground I went out and begun to harvest the nearest food and to build my ant groups
In the game of ants, you play or you die.

Free-play offers many different experiences in-game. I had a Formica rufa colony on ramp with spikes and attack waves. I turned the nest invasions off. At one point when I had an army of 30 ants, I needed to travel half-way across the map to a poppy plant. Then I needed to take control of two that were near and far away from my nest because it died. Really great experience and has a lot of potential for new levels.
Ants are beautiful,
but if fooled around with,
can be deadly.