Register
Login

[Beta] Royal decree broken

normal post 215 8
It seems that the brood chambers don't spawn there own eggs for the 20 seconds they're supposed to, for unknown reasons, in the Formicarium. 
And on the sixth day, God created ant in his own image, and gave them dominion over the earth and all of its creatures.  Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R13tOou249M&feature=youtu.be

2:30 features royal decree activating. 

It seems the ability doesn't activate at all beyond the sound effect and notification.  You can see that brood chambers don't receive eggs, eggs don't hatch instantly, and the food counter continues to reduce during this time.  You can also see there are not maximum ants, so that's not the issue. 
And on the sixth day, God created ant in his own image, and gave them dominion over the earth and all of its creatures.  Amen.

• Mike

• Colony
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Community Manager
Have passed this on to John

Thanks!

Interestingly, when this activated in freeplay, it actually gave the brood chambers eggs, but then did nothing beyond that (wiped on 10 uber tiger beetle wave). 

I've got the same thing in freeplay one time
In the game of ants, you play or you die.

Same happened to me^^

Mine worked fine in freeplay. I never tested them in the formicarium.

Can't see a date or time line on the Posts but "my" Royal Degree is working like a charm actually when over 700 ants spawned at once the game slowed down a litte maybye because they also had markes in the nest and over 200 have been stored on the hive/queen tile

• John

• Soldier
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Developer
This was fixed with the latest patch, thanks for the report