Register
Login
suggestion for new content ----- f***ing release some. bought this title months ago anticipating an evolved sim ant, and the playable game so far is solid- but how is it early access if what we are provided is never updated? to date no content at all has been added. I haven't had to update the game once. you can only play the same scenarios a few times before they become stale, even ramping up difficulty. I've started up empires of the undergrowth a few dozen times hoping for ANY new content, and have not had a single thing to do since I initially played it.

Don't rush the devs. 

Freeplay is almost in the full release state, you can expect it pretty sure (John is working on the save feature last we heard). 
And on the sixth day, God created ant in his own image, and gave them dominion over the earth and all of its creatures.  Amen.

• Mike

• Colony
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Community Manager
suggestion for new content ----- f***ing release some. bought this title months ago anticipating an evolved sim ant, and the playable game so far is solid- but how is it early access if what we are provided is never updated? to date no content at all has been added. I haven't had to update the game once. you can only play the same scenarios a few times before they become stale, even ramping up difficulty. I've started up empires of the undergrowth a few dozen times hoping for ANY new content, and have not had a single thing to do since I initially played it.

We're a very small team (3 devs, 1 social media guy). Sorry about that. If we rush, compromises are made. We're not willing to do that. Obviously we live in a world where people are used to multiple updates a week, but we don't have the resources behind PUBG.

All 3 of the devs are now full-time on the project. This was obviously a scary step for them to make - having to support families and suchlike. But they have taken that step, with the final team-member doing so a couple of weeks ago.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 09:56:33 PM by Mike »