Register
Login

Is backing still available?

normal post 157 4
It's summer, so I plan on taking on quite a few more hours at my day job.  Because of this, I was wondering if backing was still possible, as I might drop 20$ or so in one way or another. 
And on the sixth day, God created ant in his own image, and gave them dominion over the earth and all of its creatures.  Amen.

you can back by buying the game for others person you know but there is no more kickstarter on
In the game of ants, you play or you die.

you can back by buying the game for others person you know but there is no more kickstarter on

Oof.  If we get a multiplayer I think I could convince 1-2 people to play it, but that's a big if and way off. 
And on the sixth day, God created ant in his own image, and gave them dominion over the earth and all of its creatures.  Amen.

Hey Rayalot72, why are you an Extremely helpful person?

I reported enough bugs, and recorded them.  You could probably get it too if you're vigilant.  They're looking atm to figure out why large creatures despawn if they attack the queen, which would probably require quite a bit of effort in testing in freeplay. 

The Formicarium might let you test it as well. 
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 10:05:34 PM by Rayalot72 »