Register
Login

When Will we get a Tank Unit?

normal post 202 6
I saw that the Leaf-cutters will have a tank, and that Formica Rufa already have one. I am just wondering when we will have one.
Ants are beautiful,
but if fooled around with,
can be deadly.

• Mike

• Colony
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Community Manager
When we release leaf cutters!

Thanks for the quick response!
Ants are beautiful,
but if fooled around with,
can be deadly.

Won't leaf cutter tanks also do a lot more damage than the smaller ones? They have massive jaws too.... so damage dealers and tanks?
Posted from my Zombie bunker in northeast Ohio.

Won't leaf cutter tanks also do a lot more damage than the smaller ones? They have massive jaws too.... so damage dealers and tanks?

Depends on how the food is balanced most likely.  They could cost 300, for example, but only do 3x the amount of damage as soldiers. 
And on the sixth day, God created ant in his own image, and gave them dominion over the earth and all of its creatures.  Amen.

Yeah that's probably how its going to go. I think Mike said majors would be able to stand above the smaller ants, which would be able to walk and fight while underneath the majors, allowing for army diversity, so there would not be a spam of only majors or mediums.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 10:48:13 PM by Buffalo981 »
Posted from my Zombie bunker in northeast Ohio.

• Mike

• Colony
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Community Manager
Yes, there's going to be another way of classifying the way ants move about based on their size, and leaf cutter majors will basically be able to ignore smaller ants (walk right over them) for the sake of movement. They'll also have a "taunt" ability, which means that although they certainly won't be dealing gigantic damage, they will attract attention and stave off damage from your other units.