Register
Login
In response to the Newsletter -
The current documented high score for a finished game that starts at max difficulty is very nearly 4 million on our official forums by Balanite - can you do any better?

JaXm - Twitch.tv/gkservers

New High Score - 6.978 Million
Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1572515888

Previous High Score: 6.4 Million
Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1461697135
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 01:37:46 AM by jaxmthemirc »

Well, at a certain point Freeplay becomes just a game of patience (because 0.5 FPS) and praying your PC doesn't catch fire.

Well, at a certain point Freeplay becomes just a game of patience (because 0.5 FPS) and praying your PC doesn't catch fire.

With the new Upkeep system, basically limited to around 200 ants and food income is very low by round 30 and the waves keep growing. Big beetles were dropping like 3 food.... It becomes very challenging.

• Mike

• Colony
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Community Manager
Nice. The next newsletter will include your top score, unless someone beats it before I write it!

Nice. The next newsletter will include your top score, unless someone beats it before I write it!

Guess I will just have to keep updating this thread with higher scores then!

Updated OP with new record! 4.9 to 6.4 million!

With the new Upkeep system, basically limited to around 200 ants and food income is very low by round 30 and the waves keep growing. Big beetles were dropping like 3 food.... It becomes very challenging.
After all the uber that are supposed to be the hardest mobs are the only who gives us food
In the game of ants, you play or you die.

I wonder if it would be possible to farm enough royal gelly to get the queen's power infinite like when the queen get's attacked all your ants respawn and kill the ennemies and then when your ants are overwhelmed your queen make a royal decree again and again and again...
In the game of ants, you play or you die.

I wonder if it would be possible to farm enough royal gelly to get the queen's power infinite like when the queen get's attacked all your ants respawn and kill the ennemies and then when your ants are overwhelmed your queen make a royal decree again and again and again...

That is a great idea...
I don't think it would work out too well though as the Ubers are usually the ones that end up breaking through and they do alot of damage to the queen. Don't she would regen health fast enough to stay alive

That is a great idea...
I don't think it would work out too well though as the Ubers are usually the ones that end up breaking through and they do alot of damage to the queen. Don't she would regen health fast enough to stay alive

Second wind would make it possible, but with 300 second CDs, that would be an enormous jelly investment. 
And on the sixth day, God created ant in his own image, and gave them dominion over the earth and all of its creatures.  Amen.