Register
Login
  • Mike

• Colony
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Community Manager
Have just published our most recent newsletter. Usually I publish to Steam first but it seems to be having a bit of a tantrum tonight, so it gets to be last for a change. All about how the interim update went, and a comprehensive roundup of what's going on in the meantime.

http://slugdisco.com/september-october-2018-newsletter-interim-update/

Usually I publish to Steam first but it seems to be having a bit of a tantrum tonight, so it gets to be last for a change.

Steam has maintenance every Tuesday, FYI. 

All site and multiplayer features tied to Steam go down, and all users in the application are forced into offline mode. 
And on the sixth day, God created ant in his own image, and gave them dominion over the earth and all of its creatures.  Amen.

• Mike

• Colony
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Community Manager
Usually I publish to Steam first but it seems to be having a bit of a tantrum tonight, so it gets to be last for a change.

Steam has maintenance every Tuesday, FYI. 

All site and multiplayer features tied to Steam go down, and all users in the application are forced into offline mode.

Huh. You'd have thought the error page would tell us that. Ah well. Back to refreshing!

Nice voice acting, lol. 
And on the sixth day, God created ant in his own image, and gave them dominion over the earth and all of its creatures.  Amen.

• Mike

• Colony
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Community Manager
Nice voice acting, lol.

Well yeah, a bit of Halloween fun is all well and good but there's a reason I wasn't cast as the narrator :P

Looks great! I didnt even know it was you, Mike, I just assumed that it was one of the voice actors with some sort of audio tweak! Hope to see more soon!   :D
Ants are beautiful,
but if fooled around with,
can be deadly.

You should reorganize the terms of Service. Make it into nice little paragraphs like Patreon, and don't clump it up together.