Register
Login

A Late Hello

normal post 778 5
I just kind of showed up one day, so I though I would introduce myself.
I have loved ants ever since I first saw them. I was always watching them and studying their behavior. When I discovered that you could keep them as pets, I was excited to find a queen so I could start my own colony! Then I saw BaronVonGames' video of the beta version of EotU, and I went berserk and wanted to play it at once. And after I finally got the beta, alpha came out after a couple months and I just had to get it. I now have a Formica Fusca queen and she has so much brood awaiting to become workers! I am hoping she is, as I like big ants but Carpenter ants seemed like they needed more space than I have. I just cannot wait!
Ants are beautiful,
but if fooled around with,
can be deadly.

Now I'm wondering if I ever made a "Welcome to the Colony" post...

I actually don't remember. 

I'm not much of a fan of Baron anymore, but he also introduced me to the game, lol.  I'm glad they did, because it's now one of my favorites, and I've gotten a lot out of just the early access. 
And on the sixth day, God created ant in his own image, and gave them dominion over the earth and all of its creatures.  Amen.

Huh, I did, albeit around a year ago. 
And on the sixth day, God created ant in his own image, and gave them dominion over the earth and all of its creatures.  Amen.

• Mike

• Colony
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Community Manager
A late welcome to MrCred! And a second welcome to you, Rayalot, why not!

Oh, well I just joined too! I've had this game since it was released and have also had a real colony, though they never made it past 4 workers. I'm looking forward to spring and summer, in hopes of getting a pogonomyrmex queen.
Watch my show.

• Mike

• Colony
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Community Manager
Oh, well I just joined too! I've had this game since it was released and have also had a real colony, though they never made it past 4 workers. I'm looking forward to spring and summer, in hopes of getting a pogonomyrmex queen.

Welcome! Check out the off topic forum for pet colonies :D