Register
Login

Backers and Beta Backers

veryhot post 15780 161
Excuse me, I backed the beta, I don't have the badge. Can I please get it. I apologize if I'm wrong. I love this so that's why I backed it.

checking if i got it or no
i backed the game

You have been added to the backers and beta backers groups respectively!

Can I have my badge too please? I'm a backer :)
                     - Myrmecia Worker -

• John

• Soldier
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Developer

I would like a backer badge, please.

I'm a backer.  I backed back when the 4th level was timed.  Could I have a badge please?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 06:46:29 PM by FormicaFiend »

May I also get a badge please? I really need that badge, my ants depend on it! ;D

PS: I'm a backer too :-*

• John

• Soldier
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Developer
Done, done and done!

hello!

can i support the game somehow in order to get backers level or this was for kickstarter only?

thnx

• John

• Soldier
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Developer
Hi Takomako!

Glad you want to help support the game! We do have plans to allow people to support us that should be available fairly soon. I imagine we will allow people the backer badge for a while longer after we set that up.

• John

• Soldier
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Developer
Anyone who has supported the game through our website and wants the backers badge let me know. These will be available for people to have up to the point the game launches in early access.

Hello i know i just registered today on the website i am a backer payed using paypal. Used same email address to register on this website and through paypal. I love the hard work put into the game keep it up.  ;D ;D ;D

• Mike

• Colony
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Community Manager
^ John's away for the weekend but I'll get him to sort your badge out when he's back :)

Ok no worries mike thank you for taking the time to read my post and reply back  ;D ;D ;D