veryhot post 29732 164
Hi, i have backed the game via paypal too  :D

• Mike

• Colony
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Community Manager
Hi, i have backed the game via paypal too  :D

I have made a note to ask John to get everyone up-to-date on the forum badges when he's back from his weekend away :)

As much as I'd like to back the game, I'm not in control of any credit card which is a real shame  :'(

• Mike

• Colony
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Community Manager
Your contributions are what we really need Planemaster, and we're very grateful for them :)

The video release with the outworld looks great. I am now a backer (and writing here to see when a badge turns up  ;) )
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 10:38:58 PM by MJBOWMAN07 »
In life there are problems, If at first you dont succeed, Report to management and ignore the problem.

• John

• Soldier
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Developer
I have given the new backers the badge. If anyone else is missing this that feels they should have it please let me know here and I will sort it out. This includes anyone who supported on Kickstarter or through our website.

Also needing one I think, just was a bit late to finding out I needed a separate forum account, heh.

Does "Backer" mean that someone bought the game?

• John

• Soldier
    Administrator
    Global Moderator
    Developer
Hi!

Backer will apply until the game releases in early access, so there are a couple of month yet to get it!

Hi all,

I just write a post on the presentation forum.

I bought the game for the worker contribution and now i wonder why i not receive mail or something with the origami ? :D
And i will see if my badge is correct ;)
A little trophallaxie ? :P

Hello,
I just found this game on a random youtube video about top construction/management/epicrts games, then i run to the EOTU website and download the demo.  Oh shit, Im so fan of sim ants!  I wanna know what can I do to play the Hold Out (Backers Level).
Thanks for all, keep the good work.  Already following on steam.

Oops!  Nvm, i think i found the answere in other place of the forum.

I got it from the website? or is that something else entirely?  :P

I actually haven't the badge while I backed the game with the same email adress,
Thanks you in advance  :)

I just backed it today ^_^ Can't wait for the finished product. I was looking for an ant colony management game for months before I found that this one was in the works.
A prism has no problem splitting its focus!
Dark can only exist in my absence!